I’m sure you’ve heard it from every dentist, but regular flossing is great for your teeth. It helps remove plaque and germs, and can even make your teeth look brighter and whiter by removing excess food particles.
Cordless water flossers have made flossing easier, and more gentle than ever! There are many different types of cordless water flossers on the market, so read on for our reviews on the best cordless water flossers, and what sets them apart from the competition.
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health; Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the only water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day
- ADVANCED CORDLESS DESIGN: Enjoy the convenience of cordless water flossing and a waterproof design for use in the shower. Includes 3 pressure settings ranging from 45 to 75 PSI for a custom clean, plus ultra-quiet operation. Flow Rate per Minute : 10 Ounces ( 296 ml )
- RAPID MAGNETIC CHARGING: Convenient charger connects magnetically to the unit and charges in 4 hours; LED battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible 100 240vac, 60/50hz; It includes a travel bag and tip storage case plus 4 accessory tips for multiple users and needs
- 【Deeply Clean Teeth, Whiten Teeth and Improve Gum Health】With upgraded unique pulsation technique, Nicwell water dental flosser can offer high pressure water pulse 1400-1800 times/min, 30-110PSI strong water pressure to remove 99.99% food residue hidden deep, massage the gum effectively and promoting blood circulation. Also helpful for bleeding gums, bad breath, benefitful for brace and bridge care.
- 【Nicwell Dental Flossers Perfessional Customer Service】12 months after-sale service and friendly customer service such as within 24Hrs respone E-mail support for troubleshooting, telepohone customer service. Nicwell manufactured under strict quality standards to give o.ur customers best experience. It's the best gift for friends, birthday gift and so on.
- 【4 Flossing Model to Suit All Different Conditions of Teeth and Gums】Clean- With 1800 times/minute strong water pulses to remove smaller particles between tooth. Soft - Offers gentle 1400 times/minute pressure to clean sensitive teeth. Massage - With 1400~1800 times/minute to deep clean your teeth and stimulate and massage the gums. Please choose soft mode when you use dental flosser at the first time.
- 【Carry on Size】Cordless and lightweight, this water teeth cleaner picks is ideal for travel, 5 interchangeable jet tips included for your whole family. We provide you with a 1 YEAR TIME warranty on our product so you can Buy with ease. And we want you to know that for any question or if you just need help, our support team is here for you 24 hours a day
- 【Powerful Battery Life with USB Cable Charged for Travel & IPX7 Waterproof】With powerful and environmental lithium battery, fully charged need 4 hours and used continuously for about 21 days. Come with USB Cable, (Adapter Not Included), applicable to a variety of charging equipements such as power bank, computer, laptop.... With double-sealing rings, Nicwell oral irrigator prevent water leakage reliably, can use for shower in the bathroom and it's washable to clean.
- Powerful, Portable Oral Irrigator: Creates up to 1,600 ultrasonic water pulses per minute to comfortably remove food debris and wash away harmful plaque and bacteria
- Advanced Ultrasonic Waterjet Technology: Generates thousands of micro-bubbles that burst on contact to break-up and rinse away plaque and food
- Designed for Five Types of Oral Care: Interdental, periodontal pocket and teeth surface cleaning, plus gums and orthodontic/bridge appliance care; 5 water pressure settings for individual tooth and gum sensitivities
- Rechargeable, Waterproof Design: Charge on included base unit for 60 minutes for 10 minutes continuous use; 60-seconds of water flossing per fill; IPX7-rated waterproof design washes clean under water
- Includes Two Rotating Nozzles: Tapered nozzles reach deep into mouth and easily rotate to direct water where you need; replace every 6 months with WEW0983X
- 【Deeply Teeth Cleaning, Improve Gum Health】TOPOINT Detal Oral Irrigator Water Teeth Cleaner Flosser Adopt 2020 Latest Flosser Pulse Sonic Fusion Technique, 360°rotating Long Nozzle, 1800 Times/Min High Intensity Pulse Water Column Cleans Away 99.99% of Teeth Stains that Traditional Brushing and Flossing Can’t Reach. Great for Anyone With brace and bridge care, Implants, Crowns, or Periodontal Pockets. This Oral Irrigator is the best cool gadgets tech unique birthday gifts for men women dad mom
- 【3 Modes & 2 Minutes Auto-Timer Protect】Cordless Water Dental Flossers has Strong, Normal, Soft 3 modes to meet various oral care needs. Strong Water Pulses to remove smaller particles between tooth, Normal Massage Mode to deep clean your teeth, stimulate and massage the gums. Soft Mode offers gentle pressure to clean sensitive teeth, Choose the Most Comfortable way You Needs. Soft Mode Is Recommended for First-Time Using. AUTO-TIMER Protect: Stop Running Automatically After Two Minutes of Work
- 【320ML Detachable Water Tank & 360°Rotating Long Nozzle】 320ml Upgraded Water Tank Design for Uninterrupted Cordless Oral Irrigator. No need to Fill the Water Multiple Times. The Cordless Water Dental flosser Specially Designed With 360°rotatable nozzle allows you to easily clean the interior side that are difficult to reach and prevents debris and dental plaque. Internal and External Double IPX7 Waterproof Protection, More Safe to Use for Shower in the Bathroom
- 【Rechargeable Long Battery Life& Portable】Portable Oral Irrigator Dental Flossers for Teeth built with Lithium Battery, enable to be Used Continuously for 20 Days Once Fully Charged in Just 4 hours. No Hassle to Charge Frequently and Power-Saving Improve 10%. With the Portable Size and Lightweight, and a extra pouch, Really Convenience for Your Travels.
- 【More Jet Tips】Body Plating Panel With Ergonomic Curve Non-Slip Handle Designed. [4 Colorful Jet Nozzles for Your Whole Family] Cordless Oral Irrigator Has More Accessories in Its Package Than Others. 2 Standard Jet Tips, 1 Dental Plaque Tip, and 1 Periodontal Tip
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: Cordless Waterpik Water Flosser is designed for travel anywhere, use in the shower, and small bathrooms
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health - accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- 1 MINUTE PER DAY: Use 1 minute a day for a cleaner, fresher, healthier mouth. Flow Rate per Minute : 8 Ounces ( 237 ml )
- NO OUTLETS, NO CHARGING: Includes 3 AA batteries (no outlets or charging needed) - assuming daily use, replace batteries every 1 to 2 months, depending on quality of batteries
- FEATURES: 2 pressure settings ranging from 45 to 75 PSI, 1200 pulses per minute, 5-ounce water reservoir for 30 seconds of flossing time, 2 flossing tips, 3 AA batteries; Flow rate per minute: 8 ounces ( 237 milliliter)
- 【Thoroughly&Deeply Teeth Clean】Adopt 2021 Latest Pulsated water flow Technique, top quality motor with 1200~1400 times water pulses per minute and 360 ° rotatable nozzle. Leominor water flosser removes up to 99.99% food residue every corner. Specifically designed for braces.
- 【5 modes & memory function】The water pick teeth cleaner features 5 settings of water pressure from 40-130PSI and a low noise design(less than 55db) to meet a variety of oral care needs. Innovative memory feature allows you to continue using your favorite mode the next time you use it.
- 【Portable & Long Battery Life】 With portable size and light weight, Leominor dental flosser brings great convenience to your travels. Adopting 2500Mah Lithium Battery with more Sufficient Power, it is able to be Used Continuously for 15-30 Days with 4-5 hours fully charge. No Hassle to Charge Frequently.
- 【Oral Health Gift Set】 You will get 1* Cordless oral irrigator, 7* jet tips (including2 Standard Tips, 1 Tongue Cleaner, 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Periodontal Tip, 1 Toothbrush Tip，1 nozzle tip) 1 *Travel Bag, 1* USB Cable, 1 *adapter,1 User Manual.
- 【Reliable Quality Guarantee】 Leominor aims to provide premium quality irrigators and satisfied customer service. We offer 30-day money-back guarantee, 12 months of post-sales service, and 24 hours of email support for troubleshooting.
- Cordless Water Flosser Designed for Easy Oral Care: Floss gently, easily and effectively; Multiple water jet speeds and unique nozzle designs make the EW1213A an easy-to-use dental flosser for tooth, orthodontic or bridge care
- Two Nozzles for Teeth, Braces: Jet Nozzle uses powerful stream of water to clean between teeth and in periodontal pockets; Tuft Brush uses bristles and water to scrub away food and plaque from teeth or braces; nozzles rotate to reach where you want
- Flossing Designed for You: Choose from 3 water jet settings for a comfortable experience; a powerful high-pressure water jet, or a pulsating stream of water mixed with air in regular or soft modes for gentler stimulation
- Ergonomic, Portable Design and Easy Charging: Compact flosser has an easy-to-grip design that can be packed away for vacations; Charging dock can be wall mounted or rest on countertop
- Waterproof, Washable: This cordless water flosser is waterproof and can be quickly washed with water, or remove water tank for a more thorough cleaning; Replace tuft brush nozzle every 3 months (model: WEW0984W)
- 6 Jet Nozzles full angle Rotatable：Meet your different needs and Long-term use.The full angle rotatable nozzle design helps you easily floss your teeth in multi-angle.
- 35% Higher than the Common Flosser：Built-in 2500mAh rechargeable lithium battery, eliminating the needs for frequent charging.
- No Need to Fill in Water Repeatedly：300 ML Detachable Water Tank, and detachable design make it easier to wash the water reservoir. And it has internal leakproof drainage design.
- 5 Clean Modes：Facing different customers (sensitive teeth or wear braces) and different oral problems, Water flosser for teeth offer soft, low, medium, high and super-high 5 modes for choosing.
- IPX7 Waterproof：Oral irrigator prevent water leakage reliably, can use for shower in the bathroom and it's washable to clean.
- CORDLESS DESIGN: No cord or outlet required during use, the advanced rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB adapter provides up to 4 weeks of use per charge
- 30% SMALLER: ION is 30% smaller than traditional plug-in electric water flosser models - ideal for small bathrooms and easy to store when not in use
- FULL PRESSURE AND CLEANING PERFORMANCE: 10 pressure settings (10-100 PSI) matches traditional electric plug-in models, 90 seconds of water capacity for maximum flossing time; 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer pauses briefly to remind you to floss all areas
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health; accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- INCLUDES: 7 accessory tips and tip storage case, USB charging cord and plug, global voltage
- 👉【Deformable Water Flosser】Simply press the deformable button to transform this water flosser into an ergonomic, gun-shape device for a more flexible, accurate tooth cleaning experience. Great for people with implants crowns, bridges, and veneers.
- 👉【Deeply Clean Teeth, Improve Gum Health】With upgraded unique pulsation technique, Water Teeth Cleaner can offer high pressure water pulse 1400-1800 times/min, 40-110PSI strong water pressure to remove 99.99% food residue hidden deep, massage the gum effectively and promoting blood circulation. Also helpful for bleeding gums, bad breath, benefitful for brace and bridge care.
- 👉【Button Upgrade Prevents Accidental Splashing】The switch button of this water flossers for teeth cordless allows you to control the water flow more freely. Press and spray, release and stop. So you don’t need to worry about accidentally spraying water on your face or body.
- 👉【Three Kinds of Nozzles & Four Modes】Water Dental Flosser Cordless for Teeth equipped with 3 nozzles, the unique hook tip can easily clean the back of your teeth, that where are difficult to clean with other water flossers. This dental oral irrigator has four use modes (strong, medium, soft and pulse) to satisfy your various mouth cleaning needs
- 👉【Portable Design for Travel & Quality Assurance】3 hours fast charge, last up to 15 days. Big detachable water tank provides uninterrupted tooth cleaner flossing. Press the M button for 5 seconds to open the safety lock to prevent the device from turning on accidentally during travel. IPX7 waterproof allows you to use Water Flosser Cordless in the shower.
Corded vs Cordless Water Flosser
Corded water flossers definitely have their time and place. Generally, a corded water flosser has a large water reservoir that holds the water which serves as the “floss.” Dentists recommend flossing for at least 90 seconds, and corded water flossers can easily meet that recommendation. Corded water flossers generally live on the countertop in the bathroom, taking up valuable space. Their footprints are not small.
Corded water flossers generally live on the countertop in the bathroom, taking up valuable space. Their footprints are not small.
Most corded water flossers (aka countertop water flossers) have higher water pressure settings. Many models come with as many as ten different setting options. Corded water flossers also use an electrical outlet for power instead of batteries.
Cordless water flossers have smaller water reservoirs, and a much smaller footprint in your life. They are portable, meaning you can literally take them anywhere… the shower, the office, the gym, your first date, etc. These are ideal for those with smaller bathrooms, those who travel often, those who want to manage their oral hygiene no matter where they go, or those who cannot stand countertop clutter.
Cordless water flossers have many of the same features as corded water flossers, plus a few more. With a cordless water flosser, you aren’t tied to an electrical outlet to be able to use the device. These battery operated (often rechargeable batteries!) water flossers mean that you can use the device any time, any place.
With a cordless water flosser, you aren’t tied to an electrical outlet to be able to use the device.
Typically, cordless water flossers have fewer modes than their corded counterparts, but they still offer plenty of setting options for most users. While they don’t offer the same water reservoir capacity as corded water flossers, they do make it easier to actually floss with whenever you need it, as most models can travel with you in your purse or gym bag.
Most people prefer a cordless water flosser to a corded one. They are easier to use and travel with, and do an amazing job, typically for less money! Read on for more information on cordless water flossers, and which brands we think offer the best portable water flossers today!
How to Choose a Portable Water Flosser?
There are many different factors to take into consideration when choosing a portable water flosser. One of the first things we looked at when choosing our recommendations was how long the battery lasts without needing to charge.
The next thing we considered was water tank capacity, because refilling the water tank over and over is just a pain, and makes you less likely to actually use your cordless water flosser. We also investigated models to see which accessories they came with, making them appropriate for those with braces, crowns, or even dental implants.
When choosing the best cordless water flosser for you, we recommend analyzing the following features (or simply reading on to see what we had to say about each of them)!
Find a model that isn’t going to take up your entire counter space or suitcase if you’re often on the go. You also want to make sure that the cordless water flosser does an excellent job of safely and gently removing plaque and food particles when in use.
It shouldn’t require the brains of a rocket scientist to use a cordless water flosser, and we even recommend using one that is so easy to use that your child could operate it. Noise level is also an important factor to consider, because no one wants to be woken up by the sound of their significant other flossing their teeth in the morning or at night!
Features That Make a Great Cordless Water Flosser
- Pressure Control
Make sure any cordless water flosser that you choose allows you to control the pressure and intensity of the water flow. The buttons to control the pressure should be easy to reach and to understand. The last thing you want is water jetting into your mouth with no way to control it!
- Battery Life
Some people prefer a cordless water flosser that uses disposable batteries, but we feel pretty strongly about finding one that has a rechargeable battery. With so many rechargeable options on the market, it just doesn’t make sense to pay for a cordless water flosser that you have to purchase replacement batteries for. An added bonus? One that uses a USB cord to charge.
- Gum Care
Gums are such an incredibly important, and often overlooked, part of oral hygiene. Maintaining the health of your gums is how you maintain the health of your mouth. Many cordless water flossers have special modes for gum care and maintenance, so don’t settle for one that ignores your gums.
- Fights Plaque
The entire point of flossing your teeth is to remove plaque and debris that a toothbrush can’t reach. Your cordless water flosser should be able to reach the unreachable-by-toothbrush areas of the mouth, and gently but effectively remove plaque and debris
While this should go without saying, the point of a cordless water flosser is that it is more portable than those with cords. Travel cases and USB chargers are just a few things that really make a difference when it comes to how easy it is to travel with your portable water flosser.
- Water Tank Capacity
Size matters. The larger the water reservoir, the longer the run time on your cordless water flosser. However, the larger the water reservoir, the bulkier the device. Most models are waterproof, so you can use them in the shower and refill the reservoir in there as needed, but we prefer a design that can hold enough water for at least 45 seconds of use.
- Nozzle Features and Attachments
Most portable water flossers come with more than one nozzle, making it easy and sanitary for multiple users. Some units come with specialized nozzles for those with orthodontics or dental work or plaque issues, so be sure to choose a model that meets your needs.
- Waterproof Capability
It may sound silly, but you want to make sure the portable water flosser you choose is waterproof. Many people enjoy the convenience of a cordless water flosser because you can take it with you wherever you go, including the shower where it is easy to refill the water reservoir if needed.
What are the benefits of a Portable water flosser?
Every 6 months (hopefully!) you visit the dentist for a routine cleaning. And if you’re like most people, you hear a lecture on how important flossing is for your mouth. You nod politely and attempt to smile while they scrub your teeth clean, and then forget the conversation until the next visit 6 months later… and on and on it goes.
Why are dentists so quick to mention the importance of flossing? Because flossing does approximately 40 percent of the work required to remove bacteria and plaque from your teeth! Plaque generates acid, which leads to cavities, tooth sensitivity, and even gum disease. So that all too common pep talk on why you need to floss is not just a lecture, but a reminder to care about your oral health!
Traditional flossing methods often irritate the gums, or even cause irreparable damage to them. Cordless water flossers offer a safe and effective way to floss your teeth and gums, without the potential damage of traditional flossing. Read on for some of the most important things to consider when choosing a portable water flosser, the benefits of a cordless water flosser, and the best way to use them for maximum results!
Generally, water flossers are much easier to use than traditional flossing! They also have many benefits.
Benefits Of A Water Flosser Over Traditional String Floss
- Less Inflammation
Water flossers are able to get between your teeth without putting unnecessary pressure on your gums that traditional string flossing can do. This pressure can cause your gums to swell. By using a cordless water flosser, you avoid this problem altogether, but still get happy and healthy gums!
- Reduces Periodontitis
Portable water flossers do a great job of getting excess bacteria out of the mouth as they pulse water at your gums and between your teeth. This gentle pressure helps get beneath the gum line, ridding it of bacteria between the teeth and gums, and leaving you with a healthier mouth.
Flossing around braces or dental implants is just plain tricky. You can get caught or cause damage to the rather expensive pieces of equipment in your mouth! Using a cordless water flosser eliminates this worry as you can safely navigate around your braces, implants, crowns, etc. in order to get your mouth clean.
- More Effective
Typically, portable water flossers are more effective than traditionally flossing. Research shows that cordless water flossers remove more plaque, reduce gum inflammation and bleeding, and cut down on the incidence of gingivitis more than string floss.
- Helps Those With Diabetes
Did you know that people with diabetes are at greater risk for periodontal disease? They are also more inclined to have severe gingival inflammation. One study done on those with diabetes found that if they used a cordless water flosser for three months, they had a 44 percent reduction in bleeding and a 41 percent reduction in gingivitis over those who did not use a portable water flosser.
- Gets Deeper Into the Pocket Than String Floss
Studies show that using a portable water flosser leads to a penetration of approximately 50 percent depth the of the pocket. String floss simply cannot clean this far into the gums due to technique and or anatomical constraints.
- Easy to Use
Using a cordless water flosser is simple. It actually requires less manual ability than string flossing, because the machine does all the work!
How to Use a Cordless Water Flosser
Using a cordless water flosser is simple! While we encourage all users to read the specific instructions on how to use their own portable water flosser, the general steps are typically the same. To use a portable water flosser you:
A study published in the Journal of Clinical Dentistry compared the efficacy of water flossing to that of traditional string flossing when used with a manual toothbrush. The researchers found that the group who used a water flosser saw a 74.4 percent reduction in plaque, compared to those who used string floss, who only saw a 57.7 percent reduction in floss.
If you’re serious about your oral hygiene, a cordless water flosser is a must. Brushing alone just cannot eradicate the mouth of all the food, plaque and bacteria it comes in contact with. Cordless water flossers are a great, portable solution for this problem. They reach the unreachable by toothbrush areas of the mouth, washing away food, plaque and bacteria with ease.
If you haven’t figured it out already, our chosen winner for the best cordless water flosser out there is the Anbber Cordless Water Flosser. It’s a great value and is one of the longest-lasting flossers on the market.
When it comes to choosing the best cordless water flosser for you, we hope that you take into consideration the price point, effectiveness, battery life, usage time, size, modes, and accessories that it comes with. Your oral hygiene is a crucial part of your overall health – take it seriously!