I’m sure you’ve heard it from every dentist, but regular flossing is great for your teeth. It helps remove plaque and germs, and can even make your teeth look brighter and whiter by removing excess food particles.
Cordless water flossers have made flossing easier, and more gentle than ever! There are many different types of cordless water flossers on the market, so read on for our reviews on the best cordless water flossers, and what sets them apart from the competition.
- ✅【Latest Pulse Technique & Deep Clean】Adopt 2021 Latest Water Flosser Pulse Technique, 30-100psi Pressure Range, 1800 Times/Min Pulse Rate, 360°rotating Long Nozzle, Normal, Soft, Pulse Three Deep Clean Modes With Low-Noise Design, High Intensity Pulse Water Column Cleans Away 99.99% of Teeth Stain That Traditional Brushing and Flossing Can’t Reach. It’s Perfect for Anyone With Braces, Implants, Crowns, or Periodontal Pockets.
- ✅【Three Mode & Auto-Timer Protect】 Normal, Soft and Pulse Modes With Memory Function. Choose the Most Comfortable Mode That Suits Your Needs. Soft Mode Is Recommended for First-Time Using. AUTO-TIMER Protect: Stop Running Automatically After Two Minutes of Work.
- ✅【300ML Detachable Water Tank & Waterproof Design】 300ml Upgraded Water Tank Design for Uninterrupted Oral Dental Flossing. Without Filling the Water Multiple Times. The 2021 Detachable Water Tank Allows You to Thoroughly Clean the Limescale Inside.The Cordless Water Pick Specially Designed With Internal and External Double IPX7 Waterproof Protection, More Safe to Use for Shower in the Bathroom.
- ✅【Portable & Long Battery Life】 With the Portable Size and Lightweight, It’s Brings Great Convenience to Your Travels. Adopt Latest Technology Lithium Battery of More Sufficient Power. Power-Saving Improve 10%. The Powerful Lithium Battery Is able to be Used Continuously for 20 Days Once Fully Charged in Just 4 hours. No Hassle to Charge Frequently. USB Cable and UL Certification Charger Adapter Are Included.
- ✅【More Jet Tips & Quality Assurance】Body Plating Panel With Ergonomic Curve Non-Slip Handle Designed. [4 Colorful Jet Nozzles for Your Whole Family] Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser Has More Accessories in Its Package Than Others. 2 Standard Jet Tips, 1 Dental Plaque Tip, and 1 Periodontal Tip.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED – ATMOKO cordless water Flosser has been clinically proven to be up to 5x more effective than traditional flossing while also being gentler on gums and teeth. effectively removes up to 99% of plaque that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work, Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day.
- CONVENIENT - ATMOKO cordless water Flosser includes a lightweight full waterproof design and rechargeable lithium ion battery for years of continuous use. portable water Flosser fully charges in 4 hours and will last for 30-Day of continuous use. travel water flosser comes with a USB charging cable for charging anywhere (ADAPTER NOT INCLUDED).
- BEYOND BRUSHING & FLOSSING - ATMOKO portable oral Irrigator equipped with World-leading Powered Motor to 1800 times/minute, 30-110 psi pressure, up to 50% more effective than dental floss for improving gum health, includes 3 convenient usage modes to suit all different conditions of teeth and gums. Please choose soft mode when you use dental flosser at the first time.
- SUPERIOR FOR BRACES - ATMOKO Water Flosser is ideal for those with braces or other dental devices as its 360 degree rotary tips can reach places that traditional floss can't. The result is a superior and more thorough clean in half the time. come with 8pcs tips for free to replace or use with family. Get your kids to enjoy flossing!
- Compact Design - ATMOKO 270ML tank water flossers for teeth provide uninterrupted oral water jet flosser no need to fill in water repeatedly; Enjoy the convenience of cordless water flossing and IPX7 design for use in the shower plus ultra-quiet operation. It's the nice gift for friends, birthday gift and so on.
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health; Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the only water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day
- ADVANCED CORDLESS DESIGN: Enjoy the convenience of cordless water flossing and a waterproof design for use in the shower. Includes 3 pressure settings ranging from 45 to 75 PSI for a custom clean, plus ultra-quiet operation
- RAPID MAGNETIC CHARGING: Convenient charger connects magnetically to the unit and charges in 4 hours; LED battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible 100 240vac, 60/50hz; It includes a travel bag and tip storage case plus 4 accessory tips for multiple users and needs
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: Cordless Waterpik Water Flosser is designed for travel anywhere, use in the shower, and small bathrooms
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health - accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- 1 MINUTE PER DAY: Use 1 minute a day for a cleaner, fresher, healthier mouth
- NO OUTLETS, NO CHARGING: Includes 3 AA batteries (no outlets or charging needed) - assuming daily use, replace batteries every 1 to 2 months, depending on quality of batteries
- FEATURES: 2 pressure settings ranging from 45 to 75 PSI, 1200 pulses per minute, 5-ounce water reservoir for 30 seconds of flossing time, 2 flossing tips, 3 AA batteries; flow rate per minute : 8 ounces ( 237 ml)
- [ Collapsible Smalll Size Water Flosser] The portable water flosser is even smaller than a smartphone when folded, you can even put it in your pocket. The small cordless water flosser will adapt to your lifestyle effortlessly, whether you're at the home, office, or traveling on vacations or business trips.
- [ DIY Mode, Custom Water Pressure ] Unlike traditional water flosser teeth cleaner, except Normal, Soft, Pulse mode, YaFex cordless oral irrigator brings you new DIY mode (10-120 PSI), convenient to adjust the water pressure from gentle to maximum cleanse as you want. Friendly for sensitive gums, first-time users, the aged, and kids.
- [ Strong Power Water Teeth Cleaner ] Up to 1600 pulse/minute high water pressure, the portable tooth cleaner effectively removes all the trapped food debris that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach.
- [ 25 Days Battery & USB Charged] Built-in 2000 mAh rechargeable battery, bringing 20-25 days of continuous use from a single 4-hour charge. Features a USB charging design for more 5V 1A recharge options, such as a computer, power bank, or car charger (Charging Adapter is NOT included).
- [5 Multi-functional Water Jet Tips ] All in one package. 2 Standard Jet Tips for general use to clean deep between teeth and below the gumline, 1 periodontal jet tip for periodontal pockets, 1 nasal rinse tip for the nose clean, 1 Tongue Cleaner Tip effectively traps and removes the coating from the tongue to bring fresh breath.
- 【Deeply Clean Teeth, Whiten Teeth and Improve Gum Health】With upgraded unique pulsation technique, Nicwell water pick can offer high pressure water pulse 1400-1800 times/min, 30-110PSI strong water pressure to remove 99.99% food residue hidden deep, massage the gum effectively and promoting blood circulation. Also helpful for bleeding gums, bad breath, benefitful for brace and bridge care.
- 【Nicwell Water Flossers Perfessional Customer Service】12 months after-sale service and friendly customer service such as within 24Hrs respone E-mail support for troubleshooting, telepohone customer service. Nicwell manufactured under strict quality standards to give o.ur customers best experience. It's the best gift for friends, birthday gift and so on.
- 【4 Flossing Model to Suit All Different Conditions of Teeth and Gums】Clean- With 1800 times/minute strong water pulses to remove smaller particles between tooth. Soft - Offers gentle 1400 times/minute pressure to clean sensitive teeth. Massage - With 1400~1800 times/minute to deep clean your teeth and stimulate and massage the gums. Please choose soft mode when you use dental flosser at the first time.
- 【Carry on Size】Cordless and lightweight, this water pick teeth cleaner is ideal for travel, 5 interchangeable jet tips included for your whole family. We provide you with a 1 YEAR TIME warranty on our product so you can Buy with ease. And we want you to know that for any question or if you just need help, our support team is here for you 24 hours a day
- 【Powerful Battery Life with USB Cable Charged for Travel & IPX7 Waterproof】With powerful and environmental lithium battery, fully charged need 4 hours and used continuously for about 21 days. Come with USB Cable, (Adapter Not Included), applicable to a variety of charging equipements such as power bank, computer, laptop.... With double-sealing rings, Nicwell oral irrigator prevent water leakage reliably, can use for shower in the bathroom and it's washable to clean.
- 【Deep Cleaning for Teeth and Gums】Adopt 2020 latest water flosser pulse technique, 30-120PSI pressure range, 1400-1800 times/minute high-pressure water pulse, 360°rotating nozzle, Anjou cordless water flosser can powerful cleaning 99.99% food debris and plaque every corner.
- 【Long Battery Lifetime & Portable Design】Our rechargeable oral irrigator with powerful lithium battery is able to be used continuously for 15 days once fully charged. The USB interface charging design is applicable to a variety of charging equipements with a storage bag, perfect for traveling
- 【3 Clean Modes & IPX7 Waterproof 】The oral teeth cleaner has Normal, Soft, Pulse modes for choosing with Low-noise Design, which can meet various oral needs. IPX7 waterproof design is adopted in both internal and external to provide dual protection. The intelligent design prevents leakage and allows the dental flosser to be used safely for shower in bathroom.
- 【300ml Detachable Water Tank】The upgraded removable full-opening water tank allows you to thoroughly clean the limescale and dental plaque. The water flosser has an exclusive patented internal leak-proof drain and detachable design for a clean and comfortable experience.
- 【Better Customer Satisfaction】Anjou water flosser brings u good product experience. We offer a 24 month 100% refund or replacement guarantee.Order now, 24h warmest customer service. No-Risk!!! (Just Contact Anjou customer service team directly)
- POWERFUL, PORTABLE WATER IRRIGATOR - Creates up to 1, 600 ultrasonic water pulses per minute to comfortably remove food debris and wash away harmful plaque and bacteria
- ADVANCED ULTRASONIC WATERJET TECHNOLOGY- Generates thousands of accelerated micro-bubbles that burst on contact to break up and rinse plaque and food for exceptional oral care performance
- DESIGNED FOR FIVE ESSENTIAL TYPES OF ORAL CARE - Interdental, periodontal pocket and teeth surface cleaning, plus gums and orthodontic appliance care; Five water pressure settings provide optimum pressure levels for individual tooth and gum sensitivities
- CHARGES IN 60 MINUTES - For up to ten minutes of power. The 6.8 oz. water reservoir provides 60 seconds of water flossing usage per fill; The easy-grip, IPX7 rated waterproof irrigator washes clean under warm running water
- TWO TAPERED, ROTATING NOZZLES - Included; a stylish charging stand fits neatly on bathroom vanities, on shelves or in drawers
Corded vs Cordless Water Flosser
Corded water flossers definitely have their time and place. Generally, a corded water flosser has a large water reservoir that holds the water which serves as the “floss.” Dentists recommend flossing for at least 90 seconds, and corded water flossers can easily meet that recommendation. Corded water flossers generally live on the countertop in the bathroom, taking up valuable space. Their footprints are not small.
Corded water flossers generally live on the countertop in the bathroom, taking up valuable space. Their footprints are not small.
Most corded water flossers (aka countertop water flossers) have higher water pressure settings. Many models come with as many as ten different setting options. Corded water flossers also use an electrical outlet for power instead of batteries.
Cordless water flossers have smaller water reservoirs, and a much smaller footprint in your life. They are portable, meaning you can literally take them anywhere… the shower, the office, the gym, your first date, etc. These are ideal for those with smaller bathrooms, those who travel often, those who want to manage their oral hygiene no matter where they go, or those who cannot stand countertop clutter.
Cordless water flossers have many of the same features as corded water flossers, plus a few more. With a cordless water flosser, you aren’t tied to an electrical outlet to be able to use the device. These battery operated (often rechargeable batteries!) water flossers mean that you can use the device any time, any place.
With a cordless water flosser, you aren’t tied to an electrical outlet to be able to use the device.
Typically, cordless water flossers have fewer modes than their corded counterparts, but they still offer plenty of setting options for most users. While they don’t offer the same water reservoir capacity as corded water flossers, they do make it easier to actually floss with whenever you need it, as most models can travel with you in your purse or gym bag.
Most people prefer a cordless water flosser to a corded one. They are easier to use and travel with, and do an amazing job, typically for less money! Read on for more information on cordless water flossers, and which brands we think offer the best portable water flossers today!
How to Choose a Portable Water Flosser?
There are many different factors to take into consideration when choosing a portable water flosser. One of the first things we looked at when choosing our recommendations was how long the battery lasts without needing to charge.
The next thing we considered was water tank capacity, because refilling the water tank over and over is just a pain, and makes you less likely to actually use your cordless water flosser. We also investigated models to see which accessories they came with, making them appropriate for those with braces, crowns, or even dental implants.
When choosing the best cordless water flosser for you, we recommend analyzing the following features (or simply reading on to see what we had to say about each of them)!
Find a model that isn’t going to take up your entire counter space or suitcase if you’re often on the go. You also want to make sure that the cordless water flosser does an excellent job of safely and gently removing plaque and food particles when in use.
It shouldn’t require the brains of a rocket scientist to use a cordless water flosser, and we even recommend using one that is so easy to use that your child could operate it. Noise level is also an important factor to consider, because no one wants to be woken up by the sound of their significant other flossing their teeth in the morning or at night!
Features That Make a Great Cordless Water Flosser
- Pressure Control
Make sure any cordless water flosser that you choose allows you to control the pressure and intensity of the water flow. The buttons to control the pressure should be easy to reach and to understand. The last thing you want is water jetting into your mouth with no way to control it!
- Battery Life
Some people prefer a cordless water flosser that uses disposable batteries, but we feel pretty strongly about finding one that has a rechargeable battery. With so many rechargeable options on the market, it just doesn’t make sense to pay for a cordless water flosser that you have to purchase replacement batteries for. An added bonus? One that uses a USB cord to charge.
- Gum Care
Gums are such an incredibly important, and often overlooked, part of oral hygiene. Maintaining the health of your gums is how you maintain the health of your mouth. Many cordless water flossers have special modes for gum care and maintenance, so don’t settle for one that ignores your gums.
- Fights Plaque
The entire point of flossing your teeth is to remove plaque and debris that a toothbrush can’t reach. Your cordless water flosser should be able to reach the unreachable-by-toothbrush areas of the mouth, and gently but effectively remove plaque and debris
While this should go without saying, the point of a cordless water flosser is that it is more portable than those with cords. Travel cases and USB chargers are just a few things that really make a difference when it comes to how easy it is to travel with your portable water flosser.
- Water Tank Capacity
Size matters. The larger the water reservoir, the longer the run time on your cordless water flosser. However, the larger the water reservoir, the bulkier the device. Most models are waterproof, so you can use them in the shower and refill the reservoir in there as needed, but we prefer a design that can hold enough water for at least 45 seconds of use.
- Nozzle Features and Attachments
Most portable water flossers come with more than one nozzle, making it easy and sanitary for multiple users. Some units come with specialized nozzles for those with orthodontics or dental work or plaque issues, so be sure to choose a model that meets your needs.
- Waterproof Capability
It may sound silly, but you want to make sure the portable water flosser you choose is waterproof. Many people enjoy the convenience of a cordless water flosser because you can take it with you wherever you go, including the shower where it is easy to refill the water reservoir if needed.
What are the benefits of a Portable water flosser?
Every 6 months (hopefully!) you visit the dentist for a routine cleaning. And if you’re like most people, you hear a lecture on how important flossing is for your mouth. You nod politely and attempt to smile while they scrub your teeth clean, and then forget the conversation until the next visit 6 months later… and on and on it goes.
Why are dentists so quick to mention the importance of flossing? Because flossing does approximately 40 percent of the work required to remove bacteria and plaque from your teeth! Plaque generates acid, which leads to cavities, tooth sensitivity, and even gum disease. So that all too common pep talk on why you need to floss is not just a lecture, but a reminder to care about your oral health!
Traditional flossing methods often irritate the gums, or even cause irreparable damage to them. Cordless water flossers offer a safe and effective way to floss your teeth and gums, without the potential damage of traditional flossing. Read on for some of the most important things to consider when choosing a portable water flosser, the benefits of a cordless water flosser, and the best way to use them for maximum results!
Generally, water flossers are much easier to use than traditional flossing! They also have many benefits.
Benefits Of A Water Flosser Over Traditional String Floss
- Less Inflammation
Water flossers are able to get between your teeth without putting unnecessary pressure on your gums that traditional string flossing can do. This pressure can cause your gums to swell. By using a cordless water flosser, you avoid this problem altogether, but still get happy and healthy gums!
- Reduces Periodontitis
Portable water flossers do a great job of getting excess bacteria out of the mouth as they pulse water at your gums and between your teeth. This gentle pressure helps get beneath the gum line, ridding it of bacteria between the teeth and gums, and leaving you with a healthier mouth.
Flossing around braces or dental implants is just plain tricky. You can get caught or cause damage to the rather expensive pieces of equipment in your mouth! Using a cordless water flosser eliminates this worry as you can safely navigate around your braces, implants, crowns, etc. in order to get your mouth clean.
- More Effective
Typically, portable water flossers are more effective than traditionally flossing. Research shows that cordless water flossers remove more plaque, reduce gum inflammation and bleeding, and cut down on the incidence of gingivitis more than string floss.
- Helps Those With Diabetes
Did you know that people with diabetes are at greater risk for periodontal disease? They are also more inclined to have severe gingival inflammation. One study done on those with diabetes found that if they used a cordless water flosser for three months, they had a 44 percent reduction in bleeding and a 41 percent reduction in gingivitis over those who did not use a portable water flosser.
- Gets Deeper Into the Pocket Than String Floss
Studies show that using a portable water flosser leads to a penetration of approximately 50 percent depth the of the pocket. String floss simply cannot clean this far into the gums due to technique and or anatomical constraints.
- Easy to Use
Using a cordless water flosser is simple. It actually requires less manual ability than string flossing, because the machine does all the work!
How to Use a Cordless Water Flosser
Using a cordless water flosser is simple! While we encourage all users to read the specific instructions on how to use their own portable water flosser, the general steps are typically the same. To use a portable water flosser you:
A study published in the Journal of Clinical Dentistry compared the efficacy of water flossing to that of traditional string flossing when used with a manual toothbrush. The researchers found that the group who used a water flosser saw a 74.4 percent reduction in plaque, compared to those who used string floss, who only saw a 57.7 percent reduction in floss.
If you’re serious about your oral hygiene, a cordless water flosser is a must. Brushing alone just cannot eradicate the mouth of all the food, plaque and bacteria it comes in contact with. Cordless water flossers are a great, portable solution for this problem. They reach the unreachable by toothbrush areas of the mouth, washing away food, plaque and bacteria with ease.
If you haven’t figured it out already, our chosen winner for the best cordless water flosser out there is the Anbber Cordless Water Flosser. It’s a great value and is one of the longest-lasting flossers on the market.
When it comes to choosing the best cordless water flosser for you, we hope that you take into consideration the price point, effectiveness, battery life, usage time, size, modes, and accessories that it comes with. Your oral hygiene is a crucial part of your overall health – take it seriously!